RIDERS PLATFORM USER AGREEMENT
The Agreement hereby is concluded between you as a user of the platform and “Acrome Robotik Mekatronik Sistemleri Ticaret ve Sanayi Anonim Şirketi” who owns the Riders Platform, a platform that is an online education and contest platform on https://riders.ai/. Your use of the website and the platform is subject to provisions determined between you and ACROME below.
In this Agreement;
- “ACROME” means Acrome Robotik Mekatronik Sistemleri Ticaret ve Sanayi Anonim Şirketi,
- “Purchaser” means the user who makes a purchase on the website,
- “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person,
- “User” means the member or non-member entering the Platform
- “User Content” means any information, written text, opinion, image, photo, link and similar content sent or disclosed by the user to the website,
- “Platform” means Riders Platform which is an online education and contest platform and is on https://riders.ai/.
- “Platform Content” means logo, brand, promotional material, data file that does not contain personal data, written text, information, advice, advertisement, notice, sound, music, video, photograph, visual, software and similar content located on the Platform,
- “Website” means the website addressed on https://riders.ai/,
- “Member” means the user who has registered to the Platform by entering the identity, contact, username and password information.
- From the moment you start using this platform, you gain the right to access to the online educational content presented by the Platform, to certain interfaces and functions; the right to attend competitions carried out on the Platform and to use the website through this platform and if any, through other related websites.
- If you believe that you cannot meet the requirements envisaged in the Agreement or the conditions of permission, please do not use this Platform. In addition to this, if you are not at the age that is required for your declaration of acceptance to have a validity or you are interdicted, please do not use this Platform since your declaration of acceptance will not be valid.
- Some of the Platform Content can be provided directly by ACROME, and some from other sources. All Platform Content is not required to be provided by ACROME.
- ACROME does not guarantee the accuracy and reliability of the information transferred from other websites or linked sites, communication, commercial electronic messages or other linked websites, and does not accept any legal liability. User is responsible for complying with the use and privacy policies and other notices of such third-party websites.
- The information related to a third-party on the platform are for promotional purposes. ACROME and/or owner of this content are entitled to change the content and terms of conditions without a prior notification to the users.
- Unless otherwise provided by ACROME, users have no right to sell products or services, advertise and announce for commercial purposes, make similar attempts and trade, by using platform pages or platform content.
- ACROME has the right to determine the Platform and its content freely, and may offer advertisements and promotions on the Platform even if it is not directly related to the Platform. ACROME reserves the right to change application and tariffs of advertisements at any time and without prior notice.
- Users who benefit from Platform Content are deemed to take on the risk of damage that may arise from the content that they will receive due to this Platform.
- ACROME cannot be held liable for any material and moral consequences, damages or indirect damages, such as loss of profits that may arise due to any use, including improper and unlawful use of the content and services provided through the Platform. ACROME does not guarantee the accuracy and adequacy of any opinions, information, assessments, comments and statistical figures and values contained in the resources accessed through the Platform. ACROME cannot be held responsible for errors and omissions in resources accessed through the Platform, failures, delays, deficiencies, inaccuracies or discontinuation of data publication, direct and indirect damages that may be incurred as a result of the use of the information accessed, loss of profits, moral damages and damages that may be suffered by third parties. ACROME may stop, cancel, modify and/or eliminate such data flow without a prior notice.
- Liability arising out of the transactions and actions taken by the user in relation to the User Content, including compensation for damage suffered by ACROME and third parties, belongs exclusively to the User. ACROME reserves the right to pre-select, review and/or remove User Content completely or partially, or block access to such content, without any such obligation.
- The User accepts and undertakes that he/she will not make profit from the User Content he/she adds. The User will not advertise and make any commercial activity on such content.
- The User accepts and undertakes that any User Content that he sends, transmits, uses, creates or transfers to third parties through the Platform has ceased to be confidential and does not violate any intellectual and industrial rights, copyright/license rights of anyone else. When the User creates and adds any content that is considered to be confidential or to has intellectual property rights; the User accepts that this content does not contain any legal defects, does not violate the personal rights of a third party and he/she has the right to publish them by digital transmission. Otherwise, all responsibility belongs to the User.
- The User accepts and undertakes that the User Content shared by choosing “public” option on the Platform by any means can be used by ACROME and/or other users, without any explanation or sign of the right owner or the discloser; with containing the promotion, logo or similar content determined by ACROME. The User accepts that such content can be shared with third parties, given link and/or can be seen by third parties without a membership requirement. ACROME may trade User Content without personal data and derive revenue from it in any way. The user accepts and declares that he/she gives unconditional permission to ACROME to use the content.
On this website, there may be sub and upper websites that are not owned and controlled by ACROME but operated by third parties. Links and information to such websites can be provided. ACROME does not have any guarantee or special commitment regarding the content, properness, security, privacy policies and continuous communication regarding these sites accessed. ACROME is not liable for any data, including personal data provided to such sites, the content used from these sites, the services and the privacy policies and practices of these sites.
- ACROME reserves the right to keep the use of some parts of the Platform subject to membership/registration conditions. In this context, ACROME can organize different membership categories and change existing categories.
- The member is liable for any (i) identification information, (ii) contact information entered by the User at the time of registration, placed on the website and content, transmitted or sent through the site. The User accepts and undertakes that the identity and contact information provided for registration is up-to-date, accurate and reliable and this information does not belong to a third party. The member accepts and undertakes that he/she is responsible for any requests made by third parties as a result of his/her violation of this provision.
- ACROME cannot be held liable due to incorrect, illegal or unauthorized use of the username and password. Member is responsible for keeping the username and password.
- All responsibility for the transactions made through the membership account belongs to the Member and ACROME cannot be held liable for these transactions in any way.
- The Member accepts and undertakes that any information transmitted or sent through this site is reliable, accurate, not misleading, does not violate the personal rights of third parties, is not against the law, is presented in good faith and he/she has the right to post or transmit such information.
- The member is obliged to take the necessary measures and notify ACROME as soon as he/she learns that the username and password have been used or attempted to be captured without permission.
- Unless otherwise agreed in the Distance Sales Contract or stated at Preliminary Information Form, the following provisions will also be applied to the purchases made by the Member through the website;
- Prices for sales are included in the quotes to be made by ACROME. These offers expire within 30 days from the day they are published. In the event of incorrect information provided by the Purchaser, ACROME has the right to cancel the order of the Purchaser providing inaccurate information.
- The payment to be made by the Purchaser will be made at the time the order is placed and in the currency specified on the invoice. In case the payments are made after the due date, the highest interest stipulated in the legislation is applied to the delay of the Purchaser.
- The Purchaser accepts and undertakes that he/she is responsible for taxes related to his/her purchases.
- ACROME has the right to cancel the Purchaser's order in case it cannot fulfill its obligation due to a reason that cannot be attributed to it. The buyer cannot claim any rights from ACROME in such cases.
- The Platform is made available as is to the Users and does not contain any specific or general warranty, written or verbal, in the broadest form permitted by law.
- ACROME does not guarantee that the functionality and content on the Platform are safe and error-free, that the defects in the Platform will be eliminated, or that the server and the website used in the service of this Platform, its own or third-party sub and upper websites/links do not contain viruses or other harmful content.
- ACROME makes no explicit or implicit commitment that the Platform and the content provided on this platform will meet all expectations, goals and specific needs, and will be of uninterrupted and adequate quality. ACROME cannot be held liable to members or users for direct and indirect damages arising out of the Platform or platform content, such as loss of profits. ACROME reserves the right to partially or completely terminate the access to the Platform, to close the Platform, to partially or completely change, disuse or make a fee for all content, visual design and similar elements on the Platform without prior notice to the Users.
- ACROME reserves the right to restrict or stop relevant Users' access to the platform if it detects malicious, improper use of the Platform by these Users.
- The User accepts and undertakes that he/she will comply with the provisions of this article and will not hold ACROME responsible in any way in the cases specified in this article.
he User will not use the personal data obtained from the Site and belong to other persons in any way and will not transfer this data to third parties. The User accepts and undertakes that he/she will comply with the relevant provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698, and that he/she is responsible for the requests to be made by third parties, related to the User’s violation of this provision.
ACROME attaches importance to the protection of Users' personal data. In this respect, ACROME undertakes to act in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and to take the necessary legal, administrative and technical measures in this context.
11. Modification on the Provisions of the Agreement
- The Platform is constantly updated and renewed by ACROME to provide the best possible service to users. Changes in the information and content provided may occur due to innovations and updates.
Upon the "consent on commercial electronic message" to be obtained from Users in accordance with the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce No. 6563; commercial electronic messages can be sent to them by ACROME for marketing, promotion and advertising purposes. Users who gave consent have the right to revoke this consent they have given at any time and to reject commercial electronic messages. Rejection requests are processed by ACROME within 3 workdays at the latest, and commercial electronic message sending to Users who exercised the right of refusal is stopped at the end of this period.
13. Termination of the Contract
This Agreement can be terminated unilaterally at any time by the parties without any reason. Closing his/her account by the User means that the contract has been terminated by the User.
The User accepts that the contact addresses given to ACROME during registration can be used by ACROME for sending notifications to be made under this Agreement.
15. Governing Law and Resolution of Disputes
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the Laws of the Turkey Republic and the obligations, rights and remedies of the parties hereunder shall be determined in accordance with such laws.
Istanbul Courts and Execution Offices are authorized for disputes that may arise from this User Agreement.